Simply iron this seam sealing tape on goretex jackets, pants, clothing.
Great DIY waterproof seam repair tape.
Warning: Last items in stock!
1. 1 roll of waterproof seam sealing tape.
20mm x 10M(about 0.78" x 10.9yd).
Brand - Zalnan
<gore tex seam sealing tapes>
2. Easy to use - all you need is the tape and an iron.
1) Place the tape on the spot you want to repair.
2) Gently iron it with low to medium heat - temperature of ironing Nylon is recommended. Start with low temperature and increase until the tape is set.
Place a handkerchief or a thin fabric between an iron and the tape to protect your fabric if needed.
DO NOT iron in high temperature.
DO NOT use the entire heating plate of the iron. Using the tip with care.
4. Can be used in repairing Gore tex or Dryloft fabric goods - Ski wears, Jackets, Parkas, Tents, etc.
5. Color - Black / Colors could be different on monitors.
<black, grey goretex repair tapes>
If you have any problem in placing an order or completing the payment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ship worldwide and will work on fixing the problem.
1. We accept Paypal, Western union, Bank wire.
2. Maximum amount we accept through Paypal is 200USD including shipping. Over 200USD, Western union or Bank wire ONLY.
1. We'll ship this item within 3~4 business days after receiving payment.
2. Shippign to US.
1) Economy Air Mail - Usually takes 10~20 BUSINESS days after we ship.
2) Expedited Air Mail(EMS) - Usually takes 5~8 BUSINESS days after we ship.
3. Actual shipping time entirely depends on your country's Customs and postal service. They can hold the item and delay its delivery for SEVERAL months.
4. Buyers are responsible for Customs charges or any taxes. We do not mark an item as a 'Gift' or undervalue its price.
1. After shipment we email you the tracking number.
1) Economy Air Mail - Online tracking is NOT available. MUST allow 10 BUSINESS days after it's shipped and CALL your Post Office with the tracking number.
2) Expedited Air Mail(EMS) - Online tracking is available at USPS (US) or your Post Office site.
2. Your item is coming from across the Pacific Ocean. Please allow the above minimum shipping time before you contact us.